- Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Control / Robotics/ AI
- At least 3 years C++ experience
- Knowledge about SLAM algorithms
- Proactive team working attitude
- Good communication skills (at least in English)
- Good knowledge of ROS and the ROS Navigation Stack
- European work permit
- Experience with real robotic hardware
- Experience with ROS2
- Experience with version control systems (git)
- Experience with Ubuntu/Linux
- Experience with robotics simulation environment (Gazebo)
- Python/Bash knowledge
The team is located in Barcelona, Spain. The contract is for a permanent position. Flexible working hours, perks.
Applications will be closed as soon as a suitable candidate is selected. Start asap, if possible in September 2020.
Further information & application: PAL Robotics